WELCOME TO TOOTH TOWN DENTISTRY FOR KIDS
Your Pediatric Dentist in Pocatello, ID
- We Offer Convenient Appointments
- We Have a Friendly, Bi-Lingual Staff
- We Accept Most Major Insurances and Medicaid
- Come Enjoy a Fun and Welcoming Environment for Kiddos
Tooth Town Dentistry for Kids is a fun and welcoming dental office with friendly staff that helps our patients feel comfortable during their dental visit. Parents can rest assured that their child is in great hands! Our office has been designed to create an experience your child will remember in a positive way while promoting healthy dental habits.
To learn more about Tooth Town Dentistry for Kids and our team ― contact our office for more information about the treatments we provide and to see if our dental team is a fit for your child!
WHY US, WHY NOW?
Committed to Your Child’s Smile and Safety
Given the recent events and changes surrounding COVID, our office knows parents are doing their best to keep their kids and families safe and healthy! Parents may be asking themselves, “Why should I take my kids to the dentist, why now?” or “Why should I chose this office?” Our dentists and staff are committed to keeping our patients, their families and our employee’s safe and healthy!
So, Why Choose Us As Your Kid’s Dental Provider?
- We’ve taken all the precautions to ensure our patients and their families are in a safe and healthy environment.
- Friendly and bi-lingual staff who understand what kiddo’s need and want for their dental care!
- Flexible scheduling options – book online with ease.
- Extended Hours of Operations (early and late evening appointments to accommodate busy parent’s schedule.)
- Our dentists pride themselves in providing the “Kidsperience” – a kid’s dental experience that they will remember!
And, Why Should Your Kids See Us Now?
- Staff and dentists continue to follow social distancing guidelines and follow the Centers for Disease Control’s Infection Control Guidelines for Dental Practice to meet or exceed dental services provided.
- Staying healthy doesn’t just mean avoiding illnesses, it also means taking care of your kid’s teeth! Dental care is essential to one’s overall health. Kids should continue following healthy dental habits and visiting their dentist every 6 months for routine dental care.
- FREE, highspeed Wi-Fi in waiting rooms to allow for remote learning while waiting for appointment.
This Place Was Awesome
Dr. Robert McWhorter
Dr. McWhorter was born and raised as the 6th of 8 children in Texas. In 1985, he graduated from Atlanta High School in Atlanta Texas. He fulfilled a full-time mission, serving 2 years in Osaka, Japan, for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. After graduating from BYU, he attended dental school at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, graduating in 1998.
$59 New Patient Special
Our office is offering a New Patient Special. It includes a Kids’ Exam, X-Rays and Cleaning. Contact our office to schedule a new patient appointment now! These are savings of $150 of more!