New Patient Information at Tooth Town Dentistry for Kids
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to Tooth Town Dentistry for Kids is important because it introduces you to our friendly dental team. During your first visit, we will collect your medical history as well as introduce you to your dentist.
Insurance & Finances
Payment for services is due at the time that dental treatment is provided. Tooth Town Dentistry for Kids accepts most insurance, including Medicaid.
In addition to accepting most insurance plans, we also accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, and most major credit cards. If you have any questions about your insurance coverage, please contact our friendly staff.
Online Patient Forms
Please fill out the below forms before your appointment.
Our Commitment Post Covid-19
Our office is committed to keeping our patients, their families, and our employees safe and healthy post-COVID-19. We have implemented the following changes to continue to follow social distancing rules and keep everyone in our office’s safe.
- Our waiting room is temporarily closed and all patients are asked to wait in their cars
- Patients will be asked to text the phone number found on the front door upon arrival to notify staff they have arrived. Our office will text you when we are ready.
- Limit ONE guardian per child per appt. Additional family members will be asked to stay at home or wait in the car.
- Parent/Guardian will be required to wear a face mask
- Staff will go over health questions when confirming appointment.
To learn more about our changes and commitment to our patients and their families, check out our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.